Monday, May 17, 2010


This weekend I was fortunate enough to host another house party. If you are unfamiliar with them, you should check it out. http://www.houseparty.com You apply by filling out a little questionnaire and if chosen you get a promo pack of free stuff. I hosted a Martha Stewart part last fall and got craft punches, glitter and card and cupcake box making supplies. This past one was from Kraft. I got pizza, cold cuts, crackers, cheese, kool-aid and mac n' cheese. It was so fun, and let me tell you, the Homestyle Mac n' Cheese is AWESOME! It tastes like homemade. You do have to add butter and a flavor packet, which I suspect is flour and make a roux. The you add milk and cheese sauce. So good! I had some neighbors over and we let the kids do water games while the adults had time to socialize. It was a blast. Thanks, Kraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment