Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hi again!

Man, I hate when I forget my password and am too lazy to go thru the rigmarole to reset it. Well, since my last post there's been a lot. I went to Belize and ate a lot of really good food. Awesome seafood! Yum! Today I made pasta with Gorgonzola cheese sauce, shrimp and spinach. All four food groups in one dish. I let the kids eat theirs with butter and cheese. Yesterday I grilled. I marinated chicken in Italian dressing, and asparagus in balsamic vinegar, olive oil and Italian spices. I threw that, as well as potatoes with butter, rosemary, sea salt and garlic powder on the barbie and it was awesome, at least for me. I sure love to grill! It's my time of year now. Woohoo! Easter dinner was enjoyed by my husband, me not so much. It was a rib roast. Eh. There's more but I can't remember that far back lol. Must not have been that memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment